söndag 22 april 2007

5 years

On friday this week coming up is my and my husbands 5th wedding anniversary. 5 years wow! It has really been so many ups and downs, in sickness and in health and in good and bad for us. But we have made it this far and we are really really in love still and that is just a fantastic feeling! I was going through some photos on the computer and found these 2 that I love. I love them because of different reasons and one is that they are both a little out of focus and in the moment.

I love my smile that the photographer caught when I was walking down the aisle with my dad.



Here we are the end of the service and we were both so relived :)



And this is my wedding dress that I use everyday. Yes, you read that right! I am one of those people that think that a dress that you wear only once is a waste of money really, so since it is so beatuiful I use it as a window curtain in our spare room :) The light comes thtrough it sometimes and it looks magical!



This is us at last years anniversary celebration.





My calm and easy weekend are coming to an end and now I am packing up my crafty stuff and making some lasange for the little family that are on their way back home.



oh, and i just uploaded some new goodies to flickr. You can see them here!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Those are wonderful wedding photos! Happy anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love is wonderful, isn't it? I loved your pictures, and I love what you did with your dress! Great idea!

    SvaraRadera

Share!