lördag 17 mars 2007

update on life

* Sadie is doing better and better. And she is hungry which for her means back in buisness!

* I feel spring is on it´s way. The first flowers has popped and although today is really windy, I love the sunlight!



* I was "pubbed" again! But now I have gotten no love for the next 2 issues. Thats ok!


* I scrapped a bit. I have had a low period again. I think I need some new photos. I think I will go with Ali E´s theme on recording everyday life. You know; morning/evening routine, what we do everyday, the animals, school thing for DD and stuff we like. I feel alomst like I have been waiting for a "special" moment or event. But it is really all about the everyday. I know that, but I guess I need a reminder once in a while. Here is the latest layout using those cool sk8er photos. And my table in the midst of progress...



* I have been working on the scrarf for DH and it is fun as I am able to work faster and faster.


* There is absolutely nothing on TV right now and for the rest of the day. How boring is that! Oh well more time to blog, reading other peoples blogs and Pea :) which I plan to do this evening! So come by and chat over at gmail you girls that can!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!