söndag 25 mars 2007

link list #2

I really loved to do the last link post so I am going for one more today :)

A really cool layout by another swedish pea

I really have to do this project some time soon

Read about the island I live on :)

HI, my name is Lisa and I am addicted to this
A really cool photo

Currently I am listening to alot from this guy

At my school we teach with this in mind:)

Did I mention I need this

I am taking inspiration from all of these

I agree with Tara I too love this house

I am inpatiently awaiting this

2 kommentarer:

  1. I imediatly put the site from Reggio emilia at my favorites. I love this way of teaching!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love Reggio and must do those jars too... also I am a Diet Coke addict. There I said it.
    ;)
    I have fun reading your blog....I'm a beezieland friend. :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!