tisdag 13 februari 2007

A story of a boy

I want to tell a story about a boy. A boy i have known for almost 10 years. We met in an odd way, I got a mass email and i randomly picked his email address out of the many included in the email. I wrote something like: you don´t know me and i don´t know you, but maybe we can get to know eachother. I know crazy! But he answered and we have been friends since then. We started emailing eachother talking about ourselfes and getting to know eachother. Then come the day that he called me HA! I actually asked him if he could call me back in 5 minutes because I just couldn´t transit to speaking English that suddenly J Haha! He did! We began calling eachother (mostly him calling!) and then he went away for a cuple of months and we had to write eachother instead. He has always been such a fun, happy and kind friend. And when he called (or did he email? I forget) and said that he would love to come and visit us I freaked! I was so nervous, but it was fantastic to actually meet the person that i felt I already knew so good. That was in 2004 and he stayed with us for almost 2 weeks. It was awesome! Then he came again this fall for a weekend and we had so much fun. It is funny how a longdistance friend can have such a big part in our daily life. We talk about him and reference to him on a daily bases. The most wonderful thing about him is his generosity. He is by far the most generous person I know. And by that i don´t necessarily mean the killer packages we get from him (even though we LOVE those suprises!!!) but mainly I am talking about him calling on my birthday every year and/or text message me 12 oclock midnight so that he is the first to say Happy birthday, him calling to just say hi, him coming all the way from the States to visit and him thinking of me/us during his many trips by posting postcards and pick up small, sweet soveniers. He gives us so much of himself and we are so happy to be able to call him our friend! We love you J!

1 kommentar:

Share!