söndag 18 februari 2007

back home

pfew... it is nice to be back home again. I left on thursday to go to my moms house in Gothenburg. She moved to her new apartment in january and i hadn´t been to visit yet. I did a singles trip all by myself. I love that! We did some good ol´ shopping and her gift for me for my birthday that is coming up next week was 500 crowns to shop for at the local scrap and craft shop! Wow! Was i in heaven or what! I really filled up my stock on supplies. Here is what I got:

Paper:
American Crafts : Play; Roller Skate
Bookshelf; Poe
SassafrassLass: In stitches and a few more
Basic Grey: Fusion
Urban Couture; Ratine
SkateShoppe; Grind and McShifty
Blush; Admire
Karen-Marie-Klip: Leaves and Leaves from the Classic Collection

Felt
Rubons: My Minds Eye; Bohemian
Alphabet

Chipboard:
KI: Pet shop hip-chip letters
Lil Davis Designs: Crillon Chipboard letters; Ice
Heidi Swapp: Chipboard letters; Pumpkin Lowercase

Stamps:
Provo Craft: Etcetera soft stamps
Panduro: Ornament stamp set

Paint
Bazzil
Round puncher
Glue

What i am doing tomorrow? You guess!

1 kommentar:

Share!