fredag 26 januari 2007

a few on friday

* we have had snow now for 7 days. Yay! It is so much fun to whatch the kids at work play in the snow! all rosey cheeks and runny noses! :) My own daughter is also loving everything snow. Yesterday she stood on those skates all day.

* We, my daughter and I, scrapped lst night. She loves it, and I am trying to be better at allowing her to play along with me. She made V-day cards for her grandma and friends. I made this:

(my daughter has BIG feet! :))

* My dad is moving this weekend to a new apartment. No quite weekend for me!

* I am so eating chips tomorrow night!!!

* I am actually goin to be a better blogger..I hope!

* The swedish scrapbook magazine I was published in is coming out with a new issue soon. And who is in it? Yep! Moi! I can´t wait to see it!
* I need to go to the library and find a really good book. Any suggestions?
* I need to listen to some really good music. All I hear all day is twinkle twinkle little star and Old McDonald had a farm....(iaj iaj oh!) I think I will listen to some Sandi Thom, Beyonce and maybe some Ben Folds :)
* I am trying to figure out a new feature here on the blog...any suggestions? Anything you want to know about me? Maybe I´ll do a birthday wishlist? or a birthday countdown? Hm...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!