tisdag 19 december 2006

...my kind of saturday...



...ah, the company of good friends...kids playing without any fuss...good food and great conversation...just the right way to spend a saturday night in december :) We had a wonderful time at our friends house and it was hard to leave!
Now it´s tuesday night and the weekend can´t come fast enough!!! I want some time off!!! I start early on friday morning and are taking the ferry into town at 12.30 so thats a good day for me. I am going for that last minute shopping thing (blah). I usually don´t but the budget for this Christmas was hard this year :( Anyway I only have to find something for my husband, and I have been thinking of a book that he had mentioned a while back. I find him the hardest to buy for...anyone else? I can´t stop shopping for my daughter haha... I know it is really not about the gifts, but I just love giving out gifts on all occasions. I love to whatch other people open gifts and be all ah.. wow... because I have found THE perfect gift for them. I really hate wishlists...ok in way they are good because you get a little direction on where to go, but really it is so much more fun to find something that just has someones name all over it, am I right.
I am looking forward to some time off just being with my family and sleeping in/staying up late :) We are going to my MIL and FIL on saturday and meeting up with my family too.

I am happy to say that the magazine I was talking about in previous post is publishing yet another 2 layouts of mine :) happy happy happy :)

1 kommentar:

Share!