fredag 1 december 2006

can you believe...



...that I missed that today is december 1st...which also means that the new Garden is up?! That my friends has NEVER happened before! You (scrapbookers) have to see all those very cool holiday projects... Makes me think of my own a little...I have finished the advent calender project and it turned out ok I guess. I would have wanted to embellish it somewhat more..but I just didn´t have the inspiration enough. My daughter loves it all the same! And that is really the most important. She got this Lego christmas playset a few years ago and it is really a nice tradition to take them out every year this time.

I love Christmas decorations and it can´t be soon enough to take them out. In Sweden we usually wait until the first of advent (the first sunday in dec) to take out the decorations..but this year I couldn´t hold myself...:) I put up the lights in the windows and almost all my angels (I collect them). It is so nice to have them out! Here are a few of my favorites. Oh..and that glass container and angel is the first thing you see walking in the door and it will be filled with gingerbread cockies we are making on sunday!






I am working on some new gifts that I made up ideas for in the last minute. My sweet SIL mentioned that she didn´t have any pictures of her and her boyfriend and I have a few, so I am making her a little photoalbum with a few photos of them. This is the cover...I am going to add a title of some sort...maybe their names or simply the word LOVE. I made the album out of cardstock and....um...MY GOD I totally forgot what they are called...it is not pins...ah!!! you know the small pin-like things wich you put in a hole and seperate to things so that they stay there. I am so sorry...but I am seeking help for this!!! Haha...




And my dad mentioned that he hadn´t recieved a picture of my daughter in a few years (a lie!) but I am making him an album too!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Brads....lol!

    Oh and I missed the Garden on the 1st too!! Loved it this month!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. love your pages.
    I'm a fan of the brad thingys myself. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. brads!? ;) i like them too.

    i forgot about the new garden this month too!

    SvaraRadera

Share!