söndag 26 november 2006

...crazy people!



First up; thank you so much for the congratulations on my last post! It is awesome to have people like you come on here and congrate me :) Makes me happy! And yes it is an awesome feeling to be able to say that I am being published aswell. At first I was happy the way you know when you jump up and downs and really want to just burst out in a good musical tune :) But I didn´t because i was at work at the time...but I did call my dear husband!I am looking forward to that!


We had some fun visitors this weekend; my husbands brother and his girlsfriend. They are such a funny cuple: she is a "tree-hugger" as my husband says (biologist) and he is a physic major. Odd as can be but very fun to be around. On the ferry ride over today we had a little fun as you can see :) haha...who won?


I am behind on my Christmas projects, and I am making up new ones all the time :) This week I have to finish the advent calender for my daughter since the first is on friday. I am planning to make it out of matchboxes where I will place either a small gift or a small note telling her an activity or where she can go to collect a larger gift. This way I can slide in the actual note the day before, when I really know if I am up to for example cookie baking or not :) Am I clever or what!!! :)


I am really itcing to go create something now, so I am leaving you with a new favorite of me and my husband...I love him very much!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!