måndag 15 maj 2006

Happy Monday!

I hope everone has a happy monday! As usual i was up before the roaster :) as I start work at 6 am. It seems like it is going to be another warm and sunny day here in Sweden.
Weekend update:

Friday: I went to town with dear daughter and left her at her dads. They were going to Gothenburg for the weekend. as i am rarely in town i made some yummie shopping :) I found some great halterneck tank tops at H&M for only 49.90 crowns. A bargain! I got 4! Also looked for a dress for my sisters graduation, but i don´t think I really found anything. Happy though I fit all the dresses I tried :) I got home at half past 8 and did some scrapping and went to bed.

Saturday: I got up earlier than I had planned and whatched some E! I love to just lay on the couch and look at all the celebraties :) I went for a long walk with the dog and went down to check my friends shop out, as usual I got home with some new things :) In the afternoon we put together dear daughters big trampoline! It took like 3 hours! But boy is it fun! (I´ll post some pictures later) My husband said "I´m not going to jump!" I said that he should atleast try once....he jumped the rest of the night! haha... When we were done with that we grilled some nice meat and had a wonderful salad. We were going to go inside to whatch a movie but I ended up scrapping and he sat infront of the TV. You can check my work out here.

Sunday: we slept in! Nice! Then I trimmed the grass...again. And gardened a bit. after that I was supposed to go for my walk but I was so damn tired I layed on the couch insted...bad me :)
dear daughter came home and she was thrilled about the trampoline! So happy!

As previously said: i will post some pictures later today!
Until then! Smile :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!