onsdag 25 januari 2006

graduation

...so then it´s all over...school I mean. Last thursday was our big examination on our theises that we have written. We have worked on this paper for almost a whole semester and we where damn proud of it when we handed it in. But still it was with anxiousness we walked in the classroom thursday morning to hear what the teacher and the rest of the group thought. BUT! We got all positive critic that said that the subject was an interesting one, hard to handle but we had done it well and other nice good things!!!!!!!!!! What a glorious day it was!!! I was just walking on pink clouds :) We had to look over some things like spelling or so, but otherwise we are D O N E !!!

Saturday was graduation day! My mom fixed my hair so nicely :) We had to be at the church at noon to rehersal and that went well. But then we were supposed to go mingle at the school for and hour and a half before the ceremony. And hear this: someone had forgot to set this up!!! So when we arrive there is nothing; no food, no drinks, no music no nothing! It was a mess. Anyway I grabbed some of my girlfriends and we decided to go for lunch. So we went. By then we had about a hour until the ceremony and we thought that was lots of time. But the girls at the lunch place took forever to get us our orders so we ended up having to eat really fast so that we wouldn´t be late. :(
Anyway, just before the ceremony we all got a little nervous even though we weren´t doing anything else but walking in, sitting down and then recieve our diplomas :) The curch held about 2000 people this day and it was so cool walking in and everyone really made it special. It was supercool to find my family up there and they were waving just for me!

Sunday we had a party here at home and I loved it! As you can see in posts below I got some N I C E gifts! But the party was fun because everyone (besides my mom and nefew) were there!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!