lördag 6 augusti 2005

mmm...

...weekend sweet weekend :) Friday was my last day working and now I am going to treat myself to some free time with my family. At least I thought until husband tells me he´ll take one of the dogs and go out fishing for the whole weekend...and daughter went to her grannys...so here I am in an empty house with my doggy. And what will I do? You know it: N O T H I N G !!!! Or atleast whatever I want :) I started scrapping last night but only finished 2 lo´s. I will continue tonight, but I almost feel guilty not cleaning the house when it´s empty and easy to clean...no! I am not going to clean...until 2 hours before husband comes home :)

I was checking my emails which I haven´t done in a while I noticed. There was an email from a fellow pea praising me! What??? I was so very happy! Thank you Kirsten! I have been scrapping now for a cuple of years and started posting on 2peas. And if I am very frank it is really for the possible praise I do post. Otherwise I would just have my albums at home and only show my family. I am going to glowt and say: I love praise!

Have you ever felt that things are changing? I am feeling like everything is like coming to place, coming to where I want them to be. Now I am terrified that things will change back. That is so typical of me taking out bad things in advance. I am so bad at enjoying time and things right now...maybe it is because of all the bad things that have happened...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!